Re: [Freeipmi-users] The 'libipmimonitoring' - any sample programs?

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] The 'libipmimonitoring' - any sample programs?
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 13:16:49 -0700

Hi,

You can find a sample in the "contribs" directory.  In my install it's
here:

/usr/share/doc/freeipmi/contrib/libipmimonitoring
/usr/share/doc/freeipmi/contrib/libipmimonitoring/ipmimonitoring-sel.c
/usr/share/doc/freeipmi/contrib/libipmimonitoring/ipmimonitoring-
sensors.c

If you can't find them, perhaps its because the "devel" (i.e. freeipmi-
devel) package also needs to be installed.

Al