[Freeipmi-users] About getting CPU identifier with ipmitool

From: Anis ELLEUCH
Subject: [Freeipmi-users] About getting CPU identifier with ipmitool
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 14:24:14 -0700

Hey,

I am writing a code which lists all available CPUs and shows the
corresponding voltage/temperature of each of them.

I am not really able to find a reliable way to associate CPU information
(e.g. vendor id, product name, see `cat /proc/cpuinfo`) to the
corresponding temperature/voltage found in `ipmitool sensor get` output.

Can ipmitool (or any library) show the CPU identifier so I can link CPU
information with sensors ?

Cordially,