Re: [Freeipmi-users] kernel: ipmi-sensors:9047 map pfn expected mapping

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] kernel: ipmi-sensors:9047 map pfn expected mapping
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 09:40:24 -0700

Hi Frank,

Perhaps this old issue and FAQ entry is relevant to the problem?

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?42943

https://www.gnu.org/software/freeipmi/freeipmi-faq.html#Why-am-I-seeing-so-many-_0027internal-IPMI-error_0027-or-_0027driver-busy_0027-messages_003f

If it is, disabling the internally build drivers or creating / setting
up /dev/ipmi0 would solve the issue.

Al