Re: [Freeipmi-users] It is not possible to use `--fru-file` option in th

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] It is not possible to use `--fru-file` option in the `ipmi-fru` utility on non-IPMI system
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 11:23:44 -0800

Hi Konstantin,

I have a fix at this branch on github if you could give it a shot:

https://github.com/chu11/freeipmi-mirror/tree/ipmi_fru_file_only

after downloading, to build:

./autogen.sh
./configure --enable-debug --enable-trace
make
ipmi-fru/ipmi-fru --fru-file=...

There will be extra debugging output when running this.  If things look
like its working, you can remove the "--enable-debug, --enable-trace"
in the above to remove the debugging.

Thanks,

Al