Re: [Freeipmi-users] About freeipmi "ipmi_sdr_cache_create: SDR record c

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] About freeipmi "ipmi_sdr_cache_create: SDR record count invalid"
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 11:57:40 -0700

Hi,

> Is there any methods can modify "SDR record count".

At the moment no.  This is something that needs to be corrected by your
vendor.

In the meantime, the workaround flag "assumemaxsdrrecordcount" should
be able to make ipmi-sensors work for you.

// flush the old SDR cache
ipmi-sensors --flush-cache
// re-run ipmi-sensors with this workaround flag
ipmi-sensors -W assumemaxsdrrecordcount

The patch you saw in the post is for the workaround flag I mention
above.

Al