freepywebserver-discussion

[Freepywebserver-discussion] Activity on Project?

From: Joseph Osako
Subject: [Freepywebserver-discussion] Activity on Project?
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 16:09:19 -0400

I joined this project some time back, but did not at the time mail anyone or post any code or design concepts to the Savannah server, figuring that if the project was active, someone on this list would contact me about what work needed to be done. Since no one has stepped up to do this, I've decided to ask: is this an active project still? If so, what work has already been done, and is there any specific way I could contribute?

--
J Osako