freepywebserver-discussion

[Freepywebserver-discussion] Ideas

From: Collin Stocks
Subject: [Freepywebserver-discussion] Ideas
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 00:41:04 -0400

Hi, everyone. I'm not sure exactly who is subscribed to this mailing
list, but I'm sending out this email anyway.

This is an official request for ideas regarding the Free Python Web
Server project.

One idea that I have is to integrate Python objects with HTML objects in
the browser using AJAX. There may be some performance issues with this,
so perhaps there should be some higher level JavaScript generation.

-- Collin (Project Administrator)