freesci-develop

[freesci-develop] New FreeSCI source repository

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: [freesci-develop] New FreeSCI source repository
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 14:17:57 -0600

Hi everyone,

  apologies for being so late in announcing this:

  FreeSCI's source code is now being hosted at the University of Colorado at
Boulder, in darcs repositories at

  http://www-plan.cs.colorado.edu/freesci/darcs

  This supercedes the old subversion repository.  I will try to update the web
pages ASAP.  We do not presently have a means for forwarding updates to the
mailing list (and I'm not sure whether I will be adding that any time soon),
so you may have missed recent updates to this repository.  Specifically, we
have integrated Jordi's g++ cleanups, as well as bunch of additional cleanups
he submitted later.

-- Christoph