freesdp-devel

Re: [freesdp-devel] parsedemo output failure

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: Re: [freesdp-devel] parsedemo output failure
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 21:46:59 +0100

        Hi,...

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 12:55:28PM +0200, Dimitris Beletsiotis wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I would be happy to see:
>  The session is called "SDP Seminar"
>  and is described as "A Seminar on the session description protocol"
>
> Is this a bug to the specific version (0.3.1) or what else?

        Yes, it is a bug. Sometime ago I modified a few buffers to
overcome some length limitations and did not updated some strdups
accordingly. At least from 0.3.1 until today, the freesdp parser is
broken. I have just commited some changes to the CVS repository that
fix this and I have made a 0.4.0 release.