freesdp-devel

[freesdp-devel] Development SDP parser Contribution

From: Nuno Ribeiro
Subject: [freesdp-devel] Development SDP parser Contribution
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:54:53 +0100

Hello,

In my company internal project I'm using FreeSDP 0.5.0  to parse SDP messages in order to get information about the media lines.
One information that i need to parse is about the media group attribute (RFC 3388) but this is not possible in this feature.

Group Attribute

A new "group" session-level attribute is defined. It is used for
grouping together different media streams. Its formatting in SDP is
described by the following BNF:

group-attribute = "a=group:" semantics
*(space identification-tag)
semantics = "LS" | "FID"

This document defines two standard semantics: LS (Lip
Synchronization) and FID (Flow Identification).
I would like to contribute to this project to make this feature available. How can I do this?

Best Regards,

Nuno Ribeiro
Instituto de Telecomunicações

http://www.it.pt/