Re: [ft-devel] a couple of warnings from 2.5.4 with mingw/darwinx

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] a couple of warnings from 2.5.4 with mingw/darwinx
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 14:13:33 +0900

Hi,

Yet I could not reproduce the problem on my Mac OS X,
I think I should try on the cross building system.
However, I'm unfamiliar with the defacto standard of
the cross compiler for DarwinX on other platform.

Considering that you also mentioned "for mingw", I guess
you're working on some unix like platform. Your cross
compiler for DarwinX is built by yourself? Or you
installed some prebuilt packages? The prebuilt package
I could find was only for Fedora:
http://build1.vanpienbroek.nl/fedora-cross-darwinx/fedora-cross-darwinx.repo

Please let me know more detail about your platform working for DarwinX.

Regards,
mpsuzuki