Re: [ft-devel] Modification in FT_Gzip_Uncompress

From: armin
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Modification in FT_Gzip_Uncompress
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 16:50:01 +0100

>> After using zlib in a separate program on the same data I figured out
>> the problem.  [...]
>
> Great!

That is amazing work! :)

> Please prepare a patch for master.  In case there are problems I guess that
> the FreeType fuzzers will catch them, probably unveiling hidden bugs.

Whoop, whoop I certainly hope so!  Also, I hope to find time soon to write
specific fuzzers for the support API like discussed with/requested by Alexei a
few weeks ago;  that would be grand as the fuzzers are generally crazy good at
sniffing out issues almost instantly :)  A shout-out to Kostya and his team
there!