[ft-devel] 'ftinspect' project timeline

From: Triplex
Subject: [ft-devel] 'ftinspect' project timeline
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 14:02:15 +0530

Hi,

Just a quick heads up to everyone who is wondering about the progress in 'ftinspect' development so far. I'm sharing the initial version of my project timeline for everyone who is interested in knowing where's the development is actually heading. Apart from that, I would be more than happy to receive any kind of suggestions and advice you guys have. :)

Also, as the development progresses I'll keep updating the timeline with a brief view of the features implemented.

Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qt-S76c1boQkg1_LhT1jhQQMzeArBrgXa-F6waf4mMA/edit?usp=sharing

--
Veeki