[ft-devel] Autofitter Debugging in ftgrid

From: Triplex
Subject: [ft-devel] Autofitter Debugging in ftgrid
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 17:34:31 +0530

Hi,

I was trying to enable Autofitter debugging in order to test horizontal and vertical hinting in ftgrid. But defining the FT_DEBUG_AUTOFIT  macro produces undefined reference error for all the functions providing dumps of internal autofit structures to stdout including other global variables.

I already cross-checked if I'm using the correct version of the library and if enabling `FT_DEBUG_AUTOFIT' actually exports the required global variables.

Thanks!

--
Veeki