[ft-devel] GSoC: OT-SVG Support to FreeType: Report week 1

From: Moazin Khatri
Subject: [ft-devel] GSoC: OT-SVG Support to FreeType: Report week 1
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 14:15:19 +0500

Hi Werner and Toshiya,

You can find the report for the work done so far here:

https://hackmd.io/@xAHoMwB3QOSJR5L2HGzXGg/r19-sChRN

I hope it is understandable. It was hard for me to judge the length and depth this weekly report should have been written with. So let me know about that and I will take that into consideration for the next one.

Please read at your convenience and  let me know of your thoughts! :)

-Moazin