[ft-devel] ftinspect compilation error

From: Triplex
Subject: [ft-devel] ftinspect compilation error
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 17:27:36 +0530

Hi,

In the autofitter debug mode I'm able to test ftgrid and other program but at the same time
ftinspect compilation throws the following error

g++: error: ../../../freetype2/objs/.libs/libfreetype.a: No such file or directory
Makefile:190: recipe for target 'ftinspect' failed
make: *** [ftinspect] Error 1

This happens after compiling the FreeType library with the following commands
$ cd freetype2
$ make devel, make

Now, If I recompile the FreeType library with the these commands
$ cd freetype2
$ ./configure CFLAGS="-DFT2_BUILD_LIBRARY -DFT_DEBUG_AUTOFIT", make

ftinpect compiles fine but for other demo programs, same undefined reference error is thrown.

Thanks!
--
Veeki