Re: [ft-devel] crash in

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] crash in
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 12:14:12 -0400

Hi Werner,

> > -  $(OBJ_DIR_2)/grx11.$(O): $(GR_X11)/grx11.c $(GR_X11)/grx11.h
> > +  $(OBJ_DIR_2)/grx11.$(O): $(GR_X11)/grx11.c $(GR_X11)/grx11.h $(GRAPH_H)

Ok. I will do this in all drivers later tonight.

I did break ftmulti, which I should explain. With simple original
blenders without gamma correction, it used to be possible to
grBlitGlyphToBitmap to any bitmap. When gamma correction was
introduced by David Turner, he hacked it into this function. I am
working to make it possible to perform blending of *FT_Span's*
straight from FreeType using FT_Outline_Render so that we can test
FT_RASTER_FLAG_DIRECT. Therefore, I needed to expose gblender in
grSurface structure so that I could use it for spans too. As a result,
you can no longer grBlitGlyphToBitmap to any target bitmap. Instead,
the target bitmap has to be embedded into grSurface. This broke
ftmulti. I will fix it later tonight as well.

Alexei