[ft-devel] [GSoC'19] ftinspect questions

From: Triplex
Subject: [ft-devel] [GSoC'19] ftinspect questions
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 03:38:22 +0530

Hi everyone,

I have a few observations and questions:

I need to obtain the glyph index and that could be done using the two methods .i.e  FTC_CMapCache_Lookup and FT_Get_Char_Index

Although, since I'm supposed to print all glyphs I could directly consider the for loop
counter as the glyph index. But still, I would like to get my doubts clear about the above confusion.

Thank you  :-).

--
Veeki