Re: [ft-devel] Checking for proper size in `cff_slot_load'

From: Moazin Khatri
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Checking for proper size in `cff_slot_load'
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 21:21:24 +0500

This looks ok, thanks; an early check is definitely a good thing –
maybe the late check can even be removed then.

The early check only happens if an SVG table exists, otherwise the
control flow remains the same as it was earlier. However, I am not sure
if the late check can really be removed. It's some complicated transform
thing I haven't tried to understand yet.