Re: about the meson build systel

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: about the meson build systel
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 14:24:25 +0200

Hello Vincent,

+cc freetype-devel

Yes, I'm working on a local branch and I've sent an experimental patch to the mailing list some weeks ago. Here's a more recent version rebased on top of latest changes.

There is a list of TODO() at the end of the meson.build file if you're curious. Next step will be a proper "meson dist" that does the right thing. Then introduce regression/unit-testing.

Hope this helps,

- David