[ft2-demos][win32] Compiler Warnings

From: Anuj Verma
Subject: [ft2-demos][win32] Compiler Warnings
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 11:32:29 +0530

Hello,

There are a couple of warnings in the win32 subsystem of the
freetype-2 demos. I have attached a patch to fix those.

I can also see a lot of the below warning
```
src/base/ftsystem.c: In function 'FT_Stream_Open':
src/base/ftsystem.c:282:3: warning: visibility attribute not supported in this configuration; ignored [-Wattributes]
   }
   ^
```
I don't know what it is. I think it's specific to windows as I don't
see this on linux. I'm using GCC 8.3.0 and GNU Make 4.3 to
compile on windows.

Anuj