Re: animated vector font?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: animated vector font?
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 15:12:02 +0100 (CET)

> What would be the process of attempting to add animation to fonts?

No chance IMHO.  Given that you can have little animated GIFs and the
like embedded in a web page, I don't see any necessity for such a
feature.  Please remember that fonts are intended primarily to be
printed.

> Here is a public domain font I made attached
> https://tiny.cc/cutstone

You attached a lot of other, completely unrelated things, too.  Please
don't do that.

> Help with my project I need to patch ascii or create a
> transliteration script to alter 80 ascii characters for a meal data
> type its big endian byte order like 1,1,1,1,5,10,20,40 values i need
> to replace 0000 hex 16 ascii code and 1000 hex 1100hex 111hex
> 1111hex in a font for this binary scoring system

I guess this is not related to FreeType...

    Werner