Information about Code Base

From: Anshuman Singh
Subject: Information about Code Base
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 01:08:01 +0530

Greetings,

I am an Engineering student from India and my coding interests lie primarily in C.
I am excited to explore more about the project idea - 'Add a ‘capability database’ to FreeType's auto-hinter'. and contribute to it.

I wish if someone can guide me about where to start or if there is already a codebase, where can I find it? Also, Which git repository hosting device Freetype uses - Github or GitLab?

Looking forward to your response.
Sincerely By
Anshuman Singh