Re: freetype.org now hosted on gitlab pages

From: Anurag Thakur
Subject: Re: freetype.org now hosted on gitlab pages
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 22:53:13 +0530

> to discourage the API reference edits on the website. The edits must
be made in the library sources.

But when the library source changes we would need to update the contents of that folder with the latest from docwriter, right?

I would say this would be a bit extreme, just keep an eye on the MRs on the freetype-web repo, to make sure those files aren't modified.

Come to think of it, if the API reference webpages can be completely autogenerated we don't need to store their source in the freetype-web repo, we can just create a CI job in the main freetype repo that will update the website with the latest content from docwriter on every update to master.

Maybe something that can be done in the future.

Anurag