Re: Use features of `ttfautohintGUI` in `ftinspect`

From: Charlie Jiang
Subject: Re: Use features of `ttfautohintGUI` in `ftinspect`
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 18:54:45 +0800

Hi Werner,
* It uses tooltips for documentation.
Enlisted, will add tooltips after the GUI is about to complete.
* It provides two different layouts, depending on the available
   horizontal and vertical space, see attached images.

As for adaptive layout... I'll set it as a future task with a lower priority. I
can think of a few locations in the current `ftinspect` version where adaptive
layout can be used, but honestly, it may cost some tome to learn how to
implement this in Qt.

BTW, I downloaded the Windows binary of `TTFautohint` tool, but it didn't
re-layout when I change the window size. A quick skim at the source code
indicates that the layout (vertical/horizontal) is only decided when the
program starts. If you mean this extent of adaptive layout, it should be not so
hard...

Cheers,
Charlie Jiang