Re: This is freetype sourcecode from TSIT(I made many improvements)

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: This is freetype sourcecode from TSIT(I made many improvements)
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 08:39:39 -0400

  Those improvements include:
Outline:
    italic for any value.
    line thickness.
Bitmap:
    Rotate for 4 directions.
    Italic. Three type: clockwise, counter-clockwise, top to bottom(chinese chars needthis feature).
    Bold. We use a new algorithm.
    Gray Bold. If all pixels use black color, some chinese chars are very ugly. So I developed a gray bold to make them very beautiful.
    Filp. Left to right, and top to bottom.

Some of these changes alter API by renaming. This is Not acceptable.  Other changes are trivial special cases: flip, turn. This is trivial and not interesting to general public. An intelligent user can easily implement this.

If you want us to consider the bitmap emboldening algorithms, which you claim as novel, please present them separately from the rest. And explain them very carefully.

Alexei