回复:This is freetype sourcecode from TSIT(I made many improvements)

From: 柳鲲鹏
Subject: 回复:This is freetype sourcecode from TSIT(I made many improvements)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 07:57:56 +0800

Hello, Alexei and All:
    I am very glad, you replied so quickly.
    Here is some my advices:

1. Flip font image is very easy. To add this function, someone should research whole code, and give a good resolution.
First, it need to transfer a parameter from caller to indicate.
2. I had sent some sourcodes like bitmap italic(two years), line thickness(this year). And I didn't receive a reply like it's
good or bad.
3. I suggest that we make a plan, to add those features step by step. I will do it as your mean on sourcecode, to make it
easy. Include:
Rotate for 4directions.
Italic
New bold algorithm.
Gray bold.

    I really love freetype very much, so I want to make it more powerful and.
    Waiting for your plan.

Liu kunpeng(柳鲲鹏)
TSIT(泰山信息科技)

2022-09-24