Re: This is freetype sourcecode from TSIT(I made many improvements)

From: Zhuyie
Subject: Re: This is freetype sourcecode from TSIT(I made many improvements)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 09:45:51 +0800

You can open MRs at https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype/-/merge_requests

If you don't know what a merge request is, see https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/merge_requests/

On Sun, Sep 25, 2022 at 8:12 AM 柳鲲鹏 <liukunpeng@ts-it.cn> wrote:
Hello Alexei and all:
    What you said, is just my mean.
    I will create a new freetype repository. And here is my steps for each festure:
1, Check in the latest freetype code (release or dev version ? I will use release first).
2, Add code for a new feature.
3, Then notify you the new feature, and you check it:
    If has any problem, notify me to modify.
    If passed, you add code to your dev version( and send to me ?). Then we work on next feature.

    I have many respects on your work for freetype. So I want contribute my efforts to freetype.

Many Thanks.

Liu Kunpeng(柳鲲鹏)
TSIT(泰山信息科技)
2022-09-25