Re: ftdump can show the CID registry, ordering, and supplement?

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: ftdump can show the CID registry, ordering, and supplement?
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 11:48:14 -0400

Suzuki,

> Currently, my patch cares only FT_Face->num_glyphs
> for the face loaded by the t1cid driver. Do you
> concern as "the num_glyphs is no more than the
> declaration, there is no guarantee that the user
> can get a glyph image of the CID within the range
> 0...FT_Face->num_glyph, FT_Load_Glyph() test is reliable?

In my opinion, only validated CIDs are interesting. Therefore,
FT_Get_CID_From_Glyph_Index is confusing to me. It looks like it is useful for
CFF only but not for Type 1. It looks like the we need different approaches:
FT_Load for t1cid and FT_Get_CID for CFF.

Do you know where I can find some CFF CID-fonts?

Alexei