Re: Skia-based ot-svg renderer hook to freetype

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: Skia-based ot-svg renderer hook to freetype
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 22:43:35 +0000 (UTC)

Actually Adobe/Mozilla OT-SVG fonts do *not* return EM, EM but something like a few hundred, a few hundred.

The bug fix in freetype2-demos I submitted was that, if it comes out as 1,1, it means EM, EM (1024, 2048 or there abouts).

Search for "memory exhaustion" in the freetype2-demos commit log, as I suggested. It isn't that hard to find.