Savannah ft2-demos repo no longer getting updated?

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Savannah ft2-demos repo no longer getting updated?
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 14:45:26 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I set up both freetype2 and ft2-demos for multiple remotes and track both gnu savannah and gitlab in both. For most parts freetype2 to stay in sync (I think occasionally one stays behind the other for a day or two), but ft2-demos on savannah is a couple of months behind gitlab now. Is that intentional or oversight? I assume it is just oversight since freetype2 stays in sync more or less, and it is one of those things that only needs a one-off set up and works forever afterwards.