Re: skeletal makefile for ftinspect (Re: Future of autotools)

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: skeletal makefile for ftinspect (Re: Future of autotools)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 23:49:17 +0900

The pkg-config interface should take care of everything easily. Debian and
Ubuntu have the relevant qt5 pkg-config files. Other distributions should too.

Does pkg-config give the information for the pathname of moc?
(the original question by Hin-Tak was asking about the
appropriate path to use moc command)

In my understanding, pkg-config is primarily designed to
provide the information to compile & link the libraries,
not designed to provide the information about the binary
executable commands.

Regards,
mpsuzuki