fsf-community-team

Re: [fsf-community-team] [inquiry] EC - closed is part of the openness d

From: Mike VandeVelde
Subject: Re: [fsf-community-team] [inquiry] EC - closed is part of the openness definition
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:55:43 -0800

I remember reading about this back then:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11/03/microsoft_open_source/

I will write and ask why no update.

Mike VandeVelde

Simon Bridge wrote:
There is a tendency to talk about Open Source here but: trouble brewing
obvious enough for regular journalists to spot...
http://www.computerworlduk.com/community/blogs/index.cfm?entryid=2878&blogid=14
... are members in Europe paying attention to this?

This forum is primarily about reacting - I'd watch the articles that get
attention around Europe about this so we can respond before this gets
out of hand?

____

Freeform discussion: irc.gnu.org #fsf
Sharing news and links: #fsfct http://identi.ca/tag/fsfct How to use this list: http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Workflow