fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] Re: VALtoUM news

From: Karena Hutzler
Subject: [Fsfc-private] Re: VALtoUM news
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 07:47:10 -0700

Hi,

ra

http://www.nomaicedin.com

inside the caves he could pick up a living of some sort by stealing food
from store or table when no one was at hand. I am like a burglar that
cant get away, but must go on miserably burgling the same house day
after day, he thought. This is the dreariest and dullest part of all
this wretched, tiresome, uncomfortable adventure! I wish I was back in
my hobbit-hole by my own warm fireside with the lamp shining! He often