fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] New New C T X E Financial analysis and stokc recommendati

From: Antonio
Subject: [Fsfc-private] New New C T X E Financial analysis and stokc recommendation on stokcs taking off
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:57:46 -0100

Investment guides and stokc recommendations from best analysts Growth stokc picks and stokc recommendations

Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!

Get C T X E First Thing Today! Current stokc data analyzed by experts for earning more!
C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.

Best performing stokcs analyzed and explained Investment guides and stokc recommendations from best analysts

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 Just published
Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

Under the thorn grow the roses He That Will Not Be Counselled Cannot Be Helped Hunger is the best sauce Doubt is the beginning not the end of wisdom
Money is the root of all evil Gentle is that gentle does All good things must come to an end What goes up must come down

Lightning never strikes twice in the same place. Home sweet home Yuh can't fatten cow fuh another man butcher. Life is just a bowl of cherries
Charity covers a multitude of sins The Best Fish Swim Near the Bottom Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me Man strength deh ah he hand, woman strength deh a she mouth.