fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] Re: refnance it

From: Hosannah Millner
Subject: [Fsfc-private] Re: refnance it
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 12:21:29 -0700

D h ea v r H f om c e O n wne c r,

Your c o re u di s t doesn't matter to us!

If you O n VVN r c ea q l e t st a at k e and want I d MM a EDIA l TE c e as o h to s t pen e d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L a OW j ER your monthly pa t ym n ent v s
by a third or more, here are the d p ea x ls e we have T j ODA h Y:

$ 49 m 0 , 0 b 00 a p s l a ow a z s 3 , 6 m 5 %
$ 3 c 70 , 0 a 00 a l s lo c w a e s 3 , 9 d 0 %
$ 25 v 0 , 00 t 0 a n s lo h w a a s 3 , 3 k 5 %
$ 2 u 00 , 00 k 0 a w s lo e w a l s 3 , 5 s 5 %

V f isi z t o l ur web s t it x e

Hosannah Millner , Ap y pr w ova c l Ma x na x ge p r

than the dwarves, and also the use of his arms and legs, not to speak of
a greater allowance of air. Are you still in prison, or are you free?
If you want food, and if you want to go on with this silly adventure€“
its yours after all and not mine-you had better slap your arms and rub