fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] Re: refnance it

From: Nahuel Gascon
Subject: [Fsfc-private] Re: refnance it
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 02:27:42 -0700

D z ea w r H p om f e O g wne q r,

Your c m re c di k t doesn't matter to us!

If you O j VVN r j ea t l e s st c at e e and want I z MME z DIAT f E c o as c h to s z pe g nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L d OW j ER your monthly p n ayme s nt h s
by a third or more, here are the d z ea z ls l we have T z OD m AY:

$ 49 q 0 , 0 u 00 a k s l o ow a c s 3 , 6 v 5 %
$ 3 v 70 , 00 s 0 a c s l h ow a f s 3 , 9 g 0 %
$ 25 w 0 , 00 b 0 a r s l z ow a o s 3 , 3 m 5 %
$ 2 u 00 , 00 n 0 a j s l j ow a o s 3 , 5 i 5 %

V g is j it o u ur web s u it f e

Nahuel Gascon , A s ppr l ov b al Ma j na u ge r r

two to spare.
That is how it came about that some two hours after his escape from
the Gate, Bilbo was sitting beside a warm fire in front of a large tent,
and there sat too, gazing curiously at him, both the Elvenking and Bard.