fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] Re: lojae refnnance

From: Ramla Brant
Subject: [Fsfc-private] Re: lojae refnnance
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 10:45:32 -0700

D k ea o r H e om a e O w wne m r,

Your c u re c di w t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV r N r s ea j l e h st w at c e and want I v MM e EDI o ATE c c as q h to s l pe r nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L x OW w ER your monthly p k ayme l nt h s
by a third or more, here are the d u ea j ls f we have T v OD f AY:

$ 49 h 0 , 0 z 00 a p s lo f w a o s 3 , 6 e 5 %
$ 3 e 70 , 00 d 0 a d s lo n w a e s 3 , 9 n 0 %
$ 25 p 0 , 00 y 0 a e s lo x w a n s 3 , 3 g 5 %
$ 20 y 0 , 00 p 0 a l s lo w w a k s 3 , 5 s 5 %

V m is g it o w ur web s t it a e

Ramla Brant , A w ppr f ova s l Ma h na a ge f r

fool, Bilbo Baggins, and you made a great mess of that business with the
stone; and there was a battle, in spite of all your efforts to buy peace
and quiet, but I suppose you can hardly be blamed for that.
All that had happened after he was stunned, Bilbo learned later; but
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C686FA.D35CAD10--