fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] pony express

From: Dolores Moon
Subject: [Fsfc-private] pony express
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 02:30:13 -0500

But you are a little rough on the sex, arent you? I didnt think anyone but me would come along here on a Sunday morning. But, if that was it, Im surprised at yourtaking such a chance. Father used always to have it hung overthe sofa there. That sort ofgame is more risky than banking, even with a partner like the oneyou had. Captain Tobias, rolling and puffingbeside him, was silent also. Pretty good name for her, dont youthink so?
What did you mean by Capn Higgins making remarks? Higgins made an ominous motion with the gravy ladle just thenand he dodged into the yard. There was some curiosity at the Capn Jim-Carey place, of course. Judson moving in his long-leggedstride and his companion taking two steps to his one.
Unless you need me to help with the dishes, old lady, he added. Twould have been pretty reckless, wouldnt it? Just go ahead and have dinner without you, wouldnt they? Hes settin therenot twenty foot off and I can nail him easy as not. Makin believeyoure a gull or somethin like that?
All right, you come right along and have dinner withPhoebe and me. Tell me all the ridiculousness, so I can laugh,too.
Can you run down to my house after supper?
But, see here, Capn Tobe, they mustnt know Im doing this. Ifthat aint so, I say to em, then youre the fust Judson that everturned out that way.
Ill need you, man, to keep her frombendin the best sasspan all out of shape on my head. Well,maybe Ill drop in at the office to-morrow. Ill need you, man, to keep her frombendin the best sasspan all out of shape on my head. An instantlater he came tiptoeing back again, his red face blazing withexcitement.
And dont make a mistake and think Im dointhis because I am generous.
They wouldnt know anything if they did know it.
Father used always to have it hung overthe sofa there.
Besides, you weregoing down to smoke with Ezra Pollock. Come in here, Carey, invited the captain.
Tobias was wide awake, however, and awaiting him in the diningroom. There isnt any secret about it, but I had just as soon nothave it talked about down here. And hepretended to believe he could get me lots of orders just like his.
Now she calls me mostanything she happens to lay her tongue to.