fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] Re: tip 605

From: Roeland Summerford
Subject: [Fsfc-private] Re: tip 605
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 19:45:19 -0800

V b MC o I

Vemi t c Annou i nces $9 M A a quisiti v on of N q uscrib q e Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And M g edic n al Industries!

C v ompany : Ve p mic a s
Sy w mbo y l : V f MC m I
Pr z ic v e : $ 0, b 60
5 Day T d arge e t: $ 1. k 80

What these two c p ompan y ies do is ama k zin f g. V p MC u I pro o vide b s
technology that allo y ws its c e usto f mers to have completely
interactive and liv t e educational and co p nfer m encing solutions.
In connection with eLea g rnin l g De u skto q p they already
providing com l plet o ely virtual educ m atio m nal programs and
through EP Liv v e Onlin j e they have h j ost p ed a live and completely
interactive m w edica i l F b orum to the world.

Nu m Scri e be of i fe s rs to over 6 p 00,000 me j dica r l professionals nationwide
voice activated me d dica m l record cr w eat x ion industry for the spe p ed
and effi g cien o cy of me v dica n l records admi g nistrati f on.

Combined these two com o pani d es are now focused at sp n ace age
technology and s p ervic b es that are without equ q al. N e uScrib j e is
already tr x adi a ng at $ 0, v 90 and V s MC l I is currently t w radin o g at $ 0,6 b 0

This news is going out all over the w b ires. Get in befo c re this
one goes t y hrough the roo f f! This quick rising s v to x ck is a good
lo q ng t v erm winne x r. This s y toc h k is going high due to su t perb b d usin k ess
so k lutions.