fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] They shoud aspire to be better.

From: Jem Swain
Subject: [Fsfc-private] They shoud aspire to be better.
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 14:11:16 -0800

Though welcomed by the music industry, a number of questions have been
raised about the scheme, both in its operations, and its feasibility.
It's part of their mission, the sickening fools! With respect to his
campaigning ability, he was rated the most boring of the contenders. The
name of Tory campaign chair Doug Finley, the supposed author of the
memo, was stamped on the document as an afterthought.
"  That's a grade school excuse. We really hope this new system will
charge reasonably while having no effect on consumers.

eeeee

Here at World Stock Report we work on what we here from the street. We
Told you to WATCH PRGJ and now its up again today.

Trade Date: Friday, December 8, 2006
Company: PRG Group Inc.
Ticker:: PRGJ
Wednesday Close: $0.76
Thursday Close: $0.85
1 Day Gain: $0.09 (11.84%)
3 Day Target: $1.90
WallStreet Expectations (1 week): 160% UP
WallStreet Expectations (2 months): 340% UP
Rating: STRONG BUY / HOLD

We see big things happening everyday, so we say keep your eye on PRGJ
and watch for a big movement!!! Talk about flying under the radar? Isn't
that what we look for?

This is your chance to get your hands on one of these fast moving stocks
and take short term profits. We give it to you again as a gift. How many
times have you seen issues explode but you couldn't get your hands on
them?

eeeee

Therefore, arguments were often premised on speculation. Comments:Where
do all failed Liberals go - he'll end up working for Power corp.
And before you point out that the Liberals play dirty too .
Well, that turned out to be easier said than done:Check this out.
This applies regardless of the content of the material, and regardless
of the context in which it is to be used.
Both promises remain unfulfilled.
I'd bank on Dion gaining at least one third of the Rae votes and
Ignatieff gaining at least one-half. Much to the delight, or horror, of
'interested parties' in both China and Japan. This was later upgraded to
subversion. The target was supporters of the other candidates who had to
decide between Rae and one of the other surviving candidates on the
second and subsequent ballots. As I entered young adulthood, my personal
and professional development led me away from the Church and, when it
came time to return, I found it didn't exist any more. I think the
operation simply adjusted the wording and the emphasis in such a way as
to put Bob Rae in the cross-hairs.
I suspect that the lacklustre speech he gave on Friday night was
calculated to lose him this race.
His actions, and past statement, indicate that his reasons are the same
as those of his father. They shoud aspire to be better. But the second
promise?
I don't like to luxuriate in anybody's misery, but I have to admit to a
certain satisfaction in witnessing this hubris in Mr.
Even file film footage with its audio or video tracks replaced with
domestic alternatives cannot be broadcast without state permission.
Bye, Bye, the Igmeister.
At present the pews are emptying, soon they will be  totally empty. The
losers, will set the tone for how the new guard is welcomed by the old.
A former minister of the Imperial Household during the post war years.
But what is interesting is what the "fake" memo said about Stephane
Dion:Dion:  There was good news and bad news for Stephane Dion. Jast as
Quebeckers critized Kennedy's English, people outside of Quebec
criticized Dion for his English. This is what Canadian politics has sunk
to.
These aren't the leadership candidates you are looking for.
So what of this abbreviated delegate group? I think Iggy's graciousness
at losing was actually huge relief at knowing that he doesn't have to
stay up here in Sad Canada.
If it's true, he's probably going to win.
With China holding the view that 'a defeat, concession or confession
must be made openly', and Japan holding the view that 'what is left
unsaid is often said the loudest'. why sink to the lowest common
denominator?
In fact, it is about as transparent as a medium sized pale of mud.
And Rae better look at his rear-view mirror: Kennedy is pretty damn
close. It was part of a plan to kill Bob Rae's leadership bid:In recent
months some leading Tories admitted privately that Rae was the Liberal
candidate they feared the most.
The outlets that got duped deserved it.
The Martha will be the new queen bee.
Tag this post at reddit. The turnaround time for a vandelized page to be
reverted is usually a few minutes though.
The losers, will set the tone for how the new guard is welcomed by the
old. Does no one else have a problem with this? Accusations of 'double
standards' by Britain have, however, been dismissed by a number of China
watchers, who have decried them as being 'ill informed comments' made by
'ill informed people'.
Technorati tags: blogs, blogging, video, comedyTag this post at reddit.
All the leadership candidates owe her, and especially Dion for Martha
going to Dion early and getting his big mo rolling, which ultimately led
to victory.
Indeed, their very existence come as a great humiliation to extremist on
both sides of the Sino-Japanese divide. Dion did better with the ex
officio delegates, apparently, than was expected by the other
candidates.
Technorati tags: blogs, blogging, video, comedyTag this post at reddit.
You Conservatives should mind your own business. It's childish and not
something I'd expect from a government that wants me to take it
seriously. However, it would not significantly distinguish between
popular and unpopular artists or allow a precise distribution of revenue
to the artists included in the catalog.
Or, he could decide to run a losing campaign in Etobicoke next election,
and then exit stage left back to his podium at the Yaaaad.
Blond, brunet, pink lady, floor crosser for power?
Disrespect for voters?
And congratulations to the Liberal delegates for acting in such a.
Maybe it is just my browser.
No, because the voters weren't being addressed in the memo.