fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] Re: chantr

From: Gwrtheyrn Schmelzer
Subject: [Fsfc-private] Re: chantr
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 07:59:57 +0000

But this was a time for work, not fun. Now tell the truth, just for a
It was hard to do. I admit I did not see much of the passing scenery,
to come along as well. It will make an interesting gathering.
from prying eyes. His clothes were not too bad a fit. Not too good
this chronic worry.
it! Ready? The group is called . . . The Stainless Steel Rats!
sniffed my pack where I had dropped it next to me on the ground.
Yes it will. I pointed to Floyd. Ask him about the strange things
The path had widened and was more of a dirt road now. We passed some
the lifting lug.
When was this? I asked.