fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] A as veneer

From: Dina Tanner
Subject: [Fsfc-private] A as veneer
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 14:37:33 +0800

ever so dull or disagreeable in general: they will know something, at

* NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP *

             BULL MARKET REPORT
:NORTHEAST DEVELOPMENT COMPANY INC:.

time to make some serious money
Symbol OTC:     NHVP
Current Price:     $0.11
5 Day Expected: $0.65

* NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP *

Before we continue, there is a huge PR campaign under way
for NHVP so get in before the move and this price is hitory

The Trend Rider
The Real Estate Sector has bottomed out and now is the time to
get in, NORTHEAST DEVELOPMENT COMPANY INC has provided over 20
time returns during the real estate boom and its ready to do it again.

* NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP *

Look out for breaking news on NHVP with your broker! Grab NHVP first thing tuesday morning!

that modesty is the surest way of gratifying your vanity. Even where you
disappointed avarice and therefore I look with some contempt upon those
I do not expect to have all these questions answered at once but you