fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] URGENT: AMMP not Free Software

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] URGENT: AMMP not Free Software
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:47:57 +0200

        Hi,

        I've just removed AMMP from the list of Free Software published
at http://france.fsfeurope.org/science/chimie.fr.html. Indeed it is not
Free Software although it is free to use for scientific purpose.

/*
*  copyright 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995 Robert W. Harrison
*
*  This notice may not be removed
*  This program may be copied for scientific use
*  It may not be sold for profit without explicit
*  permission of the author(s) who retain any
*  commercial rights including the right to modify
*  this notice
*/

http://asterix.cs.gsu.edu/ammp/dist/ammp-2.0-unix-src.tar.gz

        We absolutely need to review the list asap. We certainly don't
want, under no circumstances, promote non Free Software.

        I'll start to review the list first thing in the morning, Monday 22
April. Please meet me on #fsfeurope so that we can share the workload if
you have some time to devote to it.

        Thanks in advance,