fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] URGENT MESSAGE

From: curimbadai guei
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] URGENT MESSAGE
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 01:00:36 +0200

Attn: sir,

 I send this message to you, demanding anxiously for urgent
assistance.
I made up my mind to forward this offer to you, after brief
outstanding
information I read concerning you, in internet where I got
your
contact.

 I am Mr Curimbadai  Guei, the son of ex-military leader
Robert Guei of Cote
d'ivoire,Who is now dead. With growing disturbing
grieviances in my
heart I am letting you know that my late father was
immediately gunned down by his colleagues, immediately been
suspected to be behind the ongoing military uprising in my
country Ivoiry Coast.

 I final lost my father in hospital in Abidjan commercial
city, and my
mother was also reported to me to has been killed on her
working place.
immediately, it occurred to me that the whole family life
is in danger.
Obviously I stumbling escape out of the country to Accra
Ghana were am
now taking a refuge. I am making this contact to you,
requesting for
your urgent assistant to assist me transfer out forty two
millions united states dollars.{$42,000,000,us dollars}
kept in financial house here in Accra Ghana by my late
father .

This money is kept secret in the financial House to be used
to achieve his political goals but unfortunately to him he
did not live to accomplish his goals. I need this money to
be transfer into foreign account were curious eyes will not
see it for my own personal use and investment.

 I am taking this initiative to avoid any government trace
and
confiscation of my family achievements. I am looking
forward for you to provide me all the necessary assistant,
to secure and transfer this money to your country . I am
assuring you for assisting me to transfer this money to
your foreign account I will offer you a very good
percentage and I am also promising you that you will
definately benefit from this fund transaction transfer.

 PLC NOTE:. for the safety of my life and for the
successfully and
smooth accomplishment of this fund transaction transfer
that I am looking forward to transact with you, I urge you
to keep this message secret. I count in your full
co-operation in this offer. I am waiting anxiously for your
urgent respond, I am also in possession with all the whole
relevant documents.

NB ALTERNATIVE mail= address@hidden

Best Regards,
Mr Curimbadai Guei.