fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] FROM MISS EMMA.

From: emma kulubary
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] FROM MISS EMMA.
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:57:42 -0500

Greetings.

I know my email may come to you as a surprise but my present situation  urgent
need to leave africa entirely leaves  with out no option than to seek your
urgent assistance and i know that you are a God fearing and reliable person. i
am  Mrs. Emma Kulubary from  republic of Cote d; Ivoier and there is this
information I will like you to keep very confidential. I am Miss Emma
Kulubary,23years old and the only dughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.
Kulubary was a highly reputable busnness magnet-(a cocoa merchant)who operated
in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.

My mother died when I was just 4 years old,and since then my father took me so
special. Before his death, there are 1 box which my late father Kulubary
deposited in a security company in  Abidjan Cote d'ivoire for safe keeping
before he was killed by France attarck in novermber 12 2004,i will not be able
to give you the full information that led to my father's death

I am staying in Deeper life Church Abidjan, Cote d'voire to save my life and
the box in the security company contain 22 million America dollars in cash  .
My father deposited the  box in a security company here in Abidjan and  he
declared the contents as african arts works for export to his foreign business
partner and so the beneficiary of the box was registered as his partner, though
the name of the partner was not mentioned in the documents.  i can not make the
withdrawal of the box because the security company manager explained that it
has to be released to my father's foriegn business partner who he explained is
the registered beneficiary. i have all the important documents concerning the
deposit and the manager of the security company has  confirmed that the
deposited box is in their custody. i will want to present your name as the
foreign business partner of my father so that you can help me to retrieve the
box from the security company in your name and it is sure that i cannot
transfer this amount of money with our family name without the news spreading
here so i will also need to open a bank account here in your name so that the
money will be lodged there for transfer to your country and i will so much
appreciate any assistance you can offer me to resettle in your country .

I will so much be relying on your advise and guidiance in all my investements
once i relocate to your country. it is like i am arefugee here in Abidjan
becuase of political crisis and really need to conclude this matter as quickly
as posible. i can speak little english, I am just 23 years old and a university
undergraduate and really don't know what to do,This is because I have suffered
a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory
coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life,

Dear,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your
suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your dughter?

2. Can I completely trust you?

3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after
the money is in your account?

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible,on my private email
address:address@hidden

Thank you so much.

Your sincere regards,

Emma.