fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] Assistance

From: Paul Estrada
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] Assistance
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:07:02 +0100

Sir,

This letter may come as a surprise since we have not met before but was borne
out of my sincere desire to establish a business/partnership relationship with
you.

My name is Mr. Paul Estrada, the son of former president of Philippines, Joseph
Estrada. I oversee and coordinate my father's private businesses and interest,
both in Philippines and Overseas, since he was jailed - life imprisonment. The
purpose of writing you this proposal is because I know My father, Mr. Joseph
Estrada, cannot operate a foreign bank account or own a business because of the
new legislation passed in Philippines banning him and all his family members,
former officials, and their aids and family members from operating such.
Moreover Philippines does not have a good climate for investment right now
because of the effect of the
Cold war between my family and the present regime.

It is based on this development that I have the mandate of my father to contact
you and request you to be his business partner (through myself) and to assist
him setting up an investment company in your country with the fund he has with
a financial institution in Europe, and also, he is willing to buy an existing
business which requires capital.

Kindly let me know if you can help me, and if you can I will be ready to send
my international passport to you for proper identification and for you to know
who I am. But you have to prove to me who you are and you Will not expose my
identity to my government I don’t want this to happen please for the sake of my
family.

Please response as soon as possible via my email: address@hidden so I can tell
you what is obtainable.

I await your response.

Best regards,

Mr. Paul Estrada.

         Internet gratis? FreeKeycomm!
           http://www.FreeKeycomm.it

KeyPlanner, la suite di applicazioni web gratuite!
           http://www.KeyPlanner.net
 (C) 1999-2004 Keycomm, all rights reserved.