fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] JOB OFFER BASED ON COMMISION

From: fmanager17
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] JOB OFFER BASED ON COMMISION
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 05:28:40 +0100

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr.Yo chang lee ,managinig director of a China National Arts &
Crafts imp./Exp. Corp.

we are a group of business men who deal on Art and Craft and export
into the Canada/America and Europe We are searching for representatives
who can
help us establish a medium of getting to our costumers in the
Canada/America
and Europeans as well as making payments through you to us.
Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be
very glad. Please contact us for more information.

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to
negotiate your mode contract of which we will pay for your services as our
representative in
Canada/America and Europe.
Please if you are interested forward to us your phone number/fax and
your full contact addresses.
And your correspondence Or reply  should be via my alternative email
box:address@hidden

Thanks In advance.
Mr.Yo Chang Lee.
(Managing Director).