fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] you have won uk lottery

From: uklottery7
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] you have won uk lottery
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 09:09:00 -0600

The National Lottery
PO Box 1010
Liverpool
L70 1NL
United Kingdom.
Ref: LSUK/2031/8161/04
Batch: R3/A312-59

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw (#914) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, online
Sweepstakes International Program held on 25th february, 2005.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545 188 with Serial
number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers:03,27,30,43,44  which subsequently
won you the Jackpot prize in match 5. You have therefore been approved to claim
a total
sum of £55,111,70 (fifty five Thousand one hundred and eleven and
SeventyPounds Sterling) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from the
World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000
unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This
promotion takes place weekly.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet
representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view
of this, your £55,111,70 would be released to you by any of our payment
offices in Europe.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
Mr. cole Nsan
Email:address@hidden
Fax: +44-8701351471
Provide him with the information below:
1.Name:
2.Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:
10.Fax Number:
11.Draw Number above:

That way your Winnings Certificate and all other relevant documents/paperwork
can be prepared for you. You would be required to show an instrument of
identification when cashing your cheque i.e. Drivers license or International
passport.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential
till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever
manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary
measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.
Please be warned.

You can go to our online result site to confirm the value of your winnings
and also get a prize breakdown:-

www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results/results.do

Good luck from me and members of staff of the U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,

Sir Richard harp.
Online Co-ordinator for U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY Sweepstakes International Program.