fsfe-france

Re: [Fsfe-france] Re: remote management for GNU machines in europe, and

From: Cyril Bouthors
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-france] Re: remote management for GNU machines in europe, and DNS
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 03:07:47 +0200

Joel N. Weber II writes:

 > In general, Black  Box is known for being  much more expensive than
 > anyone else

It does, in general.

Right, $344 according to http://finance.yahoo.com/m5?a=380&s=EUR&t=USD

 > Why are you finding something cheaper than I'm finding?

I may be wrong,  I just remember this price by heart  but you know, my
internal  memory   don't  have  parity  checks,   error  recovery  nor
backups. I will ask somebody to find the bill tomorrow...
--
Cyril Bouthors -- phone:+33 1 41 66 47 06
                    fax:+33 1 41 66 47 10